Privacy & Legal
Last Updated on 22nd April, 2023
This website available at enkash.com and the mobile application (collectively referred to as "Platform") is owned and operated by Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (referred to as "EnKash" or "Nehat" or "us" or "we" or "Company").
Our commitment to privacy
We believe that information used responsibly beneﬁts consumers and the economy, whether it is information we house on behalf of consumers conducting transactions or information we collect on behalf of our business clients. In addition, we strive to better serve our customers by offering goods and services that we believe ﬁt their needs and interests. When identifying an opportunity, we may use aggregated consumer information in an effort to identify customers who may be interested in that opportunity.
We are also committed to ensuring the highest standards of security to ensure data privacy is maintained. We protect personal information against unauthorized access (both physical and logical). Access rights best practices are implemented for ensuring the safety and security of personally identifiable information (PII). It means only authorized personnel can access PII, with the minimum rights necessary for performing one's responsibilities. We never share or sell any information (including user data) to third parties.
These policies guide us in the collection and use of information as well as setting our employee's responsibilities in protecting your privacy. We use personal information about consumers, customers and users only in a manner consistent with these policies.
A "cookie" is an identiﬁer that we transfer to user's computer hard drive through user's web browsers to enable our systems to recognise user's browsers and interact more efﬁciently with customer's and user's computers.
We do not disclose domain name or aggregate information to third parties other than related bodies corporate and vendors who assist us with the Platform and Services provided through the Platform and who are under strict conﬁdentiality requirements. You can generally conﬁgure your browser to accept or reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is used. We suggest that you refer to your browser instructions or help screens to learn more about these functions, bearing in mind that if you conﬁgure your browser so as to not receive any cookies the functionality of the Platform will be lost and may affect the functionality of other web sites.
Collection of information
- The nature of the personal information we collect about you online generally consists of your name, mailing address, e-mail address, mobile number, passwords and the financial information such as bank account information, PAN, GSTIN, card details etc and the company you represent. All information disclosed by You on the Platform shall be deemed to be shared willingly by You and without any coercion. No liability pertaining to the authenticity, genuineness, misrepresentation, fraud, negligence, etc. of the information disclosed by You shall lie on the Company. If you provide information about another person to us, you warrant that you are authorised to do so and that you will inform that person of who we are and that we will use and disclose their information as set out in this Privacy Statement. If you provide incomplete or inaccurate information to us, we may not be able to provide you with the services you are seeking.
The Company may collect non-personal information relating to Your activities while accessing the Service or other information from and about the devices through which the Platform is used including SDK/API/JS code version, browser, internet service provider, IP Address, operating system, browser type, cookie information, timestamp, application identifier, application version, application distribution channel, independent device identifier, Android ad master identifier, network card (MAC) address, and international mobile device identification code (IMEI), the equipment model, the terminal manufacturer, the terminal device operating system version, the session start / stop time, location, language, the time zone and the network state (WiFi and so on).
In addition to the profile information, You may also tell us Your exact location if You choose to enable Your computer or mobile device to send us location information. The Company may use and store information about Your location to provide features of the Service to You and to improve and customize the Service and provide location based Services to You. .
We use the information that we collect on the Platform, as mentioned above, to:
- Contact you so that we can provide you with the information you have requested), assess and process any application you make for services, provide services to you and administer services provided to you;
- Facilitate login, registration and management of your account on the Platform;
- Provide You Services and improve the Services;
- Remember Your Personal Information so that You are not required to re-enter it the next time You visit the Platform;
- Perform our administrative operations, including accounting, risk management, record keeping, archiving, systems development and testing, credit scoring and staff training;
- Validate the user's rights to view the information provided and confirm Your identity directly and/or through third parties. This information is also used by us as an audit of activity against your entity's information and records. We also may use and hold personal information, which is provided to us in connection with services that you request, for the purposes (as relevant) of:
- Complying with legislative and regulatory requirements or as otherwise permitted or authorised by law;
- Communicating with You through mail, e-mail, and telephone or through any other mode of communication, in connection with the Service, or other products or services of the Company;
- Use such infrmation for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, research and improvement relating to the Platform or the Service;
- Use such information for promotion and marketing purposes;
- Considering any other application, you may make to us;
- Managing our rights and obligations in relation to external payment systems
- e.g. acquiring banks, issuing bank, credit card schemes and debit payment schemes;
- Conducting market and customers satisfaction research;
- Developing, establishing and administering alliances and other arrangements (including rewards programs) with other organisations in relation to the promotion, administration and use of our respective products and services; and
- Developing and identifying products and services that may interest you.
Use and disclosure of information
Information collected by us in relation to electronic transactions is used to process those transactions and so will be disclosed to the parties to the transaction, their respective ﬁnancial institutions and third parties involved in the transaction chain. Other information is used to provide and administer the provision of services to you, managing our rights and obligations under contracts and at law, systems development and testing, in connection with alliance arrangements and identifying and marketing the products or services provided by us, our related bodies corporate or alliance partners that we think may be of interest to you and telling you about them. If you do not want to receive this information, please let us know.In common with many other businesses, we use agents and other third parties to conduct certain activities on our behalf and provide certain services to us. For this purpose, we may need to provide these third parties with your information, including personal information. The types of organisations to which we may disclose customer's, consumer's or users personal information includes:
- Our agents, contractors and external advisers whom we engage from time to time to carry out, or advise on, our functions and activities and you authorise them to seek disclosure of your information including credit information for this purpose;
- Your agents and contractors, including your referees and your legal or ﬁnancial advisor, executor, administrator, trustee, guardian or attorney if you authorise them in writing to seek disclosure of this information;
- Your franchisor (if applicable) and any person or organisation that introduces you to us;
- Any other ﬁnancial institution with whom you have a current account, to the extent required to render the Services;
- Regulatory bodies, government agencies, multi-jurisdictional agencies, law enforcement bodies and courts, to the extent required by any applicable law;
- Debt collecting agencies, to the extent required for rendering the Services or otherwise in relation to the Services;
- Other organisations with whom we have alliances or arrangements, (including reward programs) for the purpose of promoting our respective products and services;
- Anyone supplying goods and services to you in connection with a rewards program or other alliance associated with the Services;
- External payment systems operators and participants (eg. credit card payment systems (eg. Visa or MasterCard) or debit payment systems);
- Your and our insurers or prospective insurers and their underwriters;
- Your co-applicants (being directors or any other person authorised by your employer), sureties, guarantors and prospective co-applicants, sureties, guarantors and co-guarantors for the purposes of considering whether to provide a guarantee and indemnity or security;
- Any person considering purchasing a contract entered into by you from us and that person's advisers, persons involved in assessing the risks and funding of the purchase and, after purchase, the purchaser and any manager on an ongoing basis;
- Any person to the extent necessary, in our view, in order to carry out any instruction you give to us; (Unless you tell us not to) other organisations including our related bodies corporate (and our agents and their agents) for the marketing of their products and services.
The Company shall be at liberty to disclose your information to: (i) any third parties who provide services, such as auditing, data analysis, platform improvement and assistance with delivery of content, relevant marketing messages and advertisements.
Where such disclosure occurs, we will require these third parties to keep your information conﬁdential and use it only for the purposes for which we are permitted to use it. In addition, we may be required or permitted by law to use and disclose your personal information, (such as disclosures to law enforcement bodies and government agencies to prevent fraud or other malicious activities).There may also be circumstances in which we consider a customer or user has, by their actions, released us from our duty of conﬁdentiality or has consented to the disclosure of personal information about them without actually stating that this is the case.
Commercial Electronic Messages
By giving us your electronic address/contact details, you consent to us sending to you commercial electronic messages in order to provide you with information and tell you about products and services, including those of third parties, which we consider may be of interest to you. You warrant that you have authority either as or on behalf of the relevant electronic account holder to provide this consent and that we may continue to send commercial electronic messages to your addresses until you withdraw your consent.
We are committed to protecting the conﬁdentiality of personal consumer information We limit access to your personal information to those of our employees and employees of our related bodies corporate and our alliance partners who need your personal information to fulﬁl their business responsibilities, except as otherwise provided herein. Such employees must adhere to our privacy policies. Employees violating these policies may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including dismissal. Our service providers and other outside contractors are subject to contractual requirements to ensure that your personal information is safeguarded.
We use appropriate security safeguards
At Nehat, security is a priority. We employ appropriate measures to protect personal information against unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. These may include, among others, encryption, physical access security and other appropriate technologies. We continually review and enhance our security systems as necessary. As such, we may ask you to identify and authenticate yourself when accessing this website or when dealing with you through other media. We are not responsible for any information that may be lost if we terminate your browser session during prolonged periods of inactivity whilst accessing this website.
Requests for access
If you require access to your personal information maintained by us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we cannot give you access to your personal information, we will give you reasons. Cardholders requesting information may also wish to contact their issuer institution with their access request as their card issuer would hold more complete information about them. The card issuer institution may also seek cardholder personal information from us and forward it to the cardholder.
Where information is collected by us directly from consumers or sources other than our business customers, we will permit such sources, if possible, to dispute or correct any erroneous, incomplete or out-of-date personally identiﬁable information. Of course, this correction is not possible if the information is proprietary to one of our business customers, reﬂects historical transaction information or if correction would violate the privacy or legal rights of a third party. Where applicable, we abide by laws related to such information. You can also correct factual errors in your personally identiﬁable information by login in your account (if such access is provided to you) or sending us a written request that credibly shows error. We reserve the right to independently verify any such claims made. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making corrections. In the event that we are unwilling to correct personal information, we will provide you with the reasons for our decision. In the event there is any change in your personal information, you should update the same to us by writing to us at email@example.com
We reserve the right to charge for providing you any information in connection with your request (although such a fee will not apply to the lodging of a request for access).
All present and future rights in and to trade secrets, patents, copyright, trademarks, service marks, know-how and other proprietary rights of any type arising at law, including rights in and to all applications and registrations relating to this website (including but not limited to all data contained on this website relating to you and your associated customer ("Data"), information, text, look and feel, material, graphics, software and advertisements) (the "Intellectual Property Rights") shall, as between you and us, at all times be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. You assign upon creation all Intellectual Property Rights to us.
You do not acquire any rights or licences in or to the Intellectual Property Rights, the Platorm and materials contained within the Platform other than the limited right to use the Platform in accordance with the Terms. You agree to protect the Intellectual Property Rights of Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and all others having rights in the Platform during and after the term of this Agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. or its suppliers of content (including Data) ("Content"), equipment or otherwise to protect their and other's contractual, statutory and common law rights in this website.
Revisions of Data
You and Your associated customer are responsible for all revisions to the information provided by you. You accept responsibility as a representative of your associated customer and represent your associated customer in all access and use of this website. You acknowledge and agree that Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. relies in good faith on any revisions to the information provided by you and does not take any steps to verify the accuracy of any revisions to the information provided by you.
Whilst we have and will continue to make great efforts to include accurate and up to date content on the Platform, we make no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the content contained or referenced therein and all content is provided to you "as is". Any warranties regarding the content or other services provided, which may be implied by law, statute or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. You agree that your use of the Platform is at your sole risk and acknowledge that the Platform and anything contained within the Platform, including but not limited to, content, services, goods or advertisements are provided in their then state and condition, subject to all latent and patent defects. We exclude all warranties except for all non-excludable statutory warranties. We do not warrant that this website is compatible with your equipment or that this website is free from errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features. You agree that security risk cannot be completely eliminated while using the internet. Nehat assumes no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond its control. You agree that Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd, its suppliers and its third-party agents shall have no responsibility or liability for:
- Any injury or damages, whether caused by the negligence of Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd, its employees, subcontractors, agents, suppliers or otherwise arising in connection with this website and shall not be liable for any lost proﬁts, losses, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any claim against Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd by any other party; or
- Any fault, inaccuracy, omission, delay or any other failure in this website caused by
Your Computer Equipment.
Links to Third Party Websites The content of other websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to this website is not maintained or controlled by us. We are therefore not responsible for the availability, content or accuracy or privacy practices of other websites, services or goods that may be linked to, or advertised on, this website. Where the Platform contains hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties these linked websites are not under the control of us and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked website. We provide these hyperlinks to you for convenience only and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by us. You link to any such website entirely at your own risk. We do not:
- Make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided on, or to, this website;
- Guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any other website, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to this website; or
- Make any endorsement, express or implied, of any other websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to this website.
Indemniﬁcation - You shall at your expense indemnify, defend and hold harmless Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and its employees, representatives, Suppliers and agents, against any claim, suit, action or other proceeding, brought against Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd., its employees, representatives, Suppliers and agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. , its employees, representatives, suppliers and agents is based on or arises in connection with this website, or any links on this website, including, but not limited to:
- Your use of or someone using your computer to use this website
- Your use of or someone using your account, where applicable
- A claim that any use of this website by you or someone using your computer or account infringes any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party or any right of personality or publicity, is libellous or defamatory or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party
- Any revisions, deletions, additions, insertions or alterations to, or any unauthorised use of, this website or the content (including the Data) by you or someone using your computer or account; or
- Use the website or information in a manner that breaches any applicable law, including any privacy law or Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.'s Privacy Statement without the prior written consent of Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Responsibilities of User
You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for:
- Complying with all reasonable directions and instructions of Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. in relation to your use of the Platform provided prior reasonable notice is given to you of any of the same
- Taking every reasonable precaution in the use of the Platform to prevent contamination and diffusion of any software or hardware contamination including viruses, worms or "Trojan horses"
- The accuracy of revisions to the information provided by you on the Platform (and for the avoidance of doubt such responsibility shall be solely your responsibility)
- Taking every reasonable precaution to ensure that access to the Platform and the information is restricted to those persons (including subcontractors and agents) who are authorised users of the Platform
- Not sharing your customer id number and password (if applicable) with any third party
- Changing your password (if applicable) on a regular basis; and
- Using this website in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Suspension or Discontinuation
Nehat Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. may at any time, without liability, suspend or discontinue the operation of this website generally or your access to or operation of this website.
Retention of Information
We shall retain your personal information such duration as may be required for providing the Services or for any other purposes specified herein, or asmay be required or permitted by the applicable laws. In the event You desire to withdraw Your consent or delete Your Personal Information collected by the Company, You can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grievances & Nodal Officer Details
|Name of the Grievance Redressal Officer:
|Mr Krishna Kumar
|Monday to Friday
|10 AM to 5 PM IST
2. In case of no satisfactory response within 24 hours or for any further escalation if required, please contact our Nodal officer in the below details for further assistance as follows;
|Name of the Nodal Officer:
|Mr Vibhor Chugh
|Monday to Friday
|10 AM to 5 PM IST
The Platform is for use by residents of India only. Our website is not directed at children under the age of 18 and we do not collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under the age of 18.